Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day - Cookie Monster Edition



this year we are not doing anything big. I wanted to do something special with Grace because this is her first Valentine's Day where you can "make" her give you lots of kisses and hugs.

I found this cookie kit at Safeway for $6.99. It contains 12 cookies, sprinkles, hard candy hearts and four baggies of frosting: red, pink and white.







I decorated the cookies with the frosting and grace put the finishing touches with sprinkles and candy hearts on them.




She had lots of fun with the decorating - one problem was of course that she wanted to eat the cookies!



At the end I gave her one cookie... LOL... what a mess.






They all turned out great! So much fun, little presents from the heart.

Look at my little cookie monster!



Valentine's Day cookies - yummy


And for Daddy I made a little something....


An altered Bart Simpson Lunch box I made into a cookie lunch box for my honey sweetheart. Also I made a little card to go with it.



Inside were some red velvet macaroons - I was told they were delicious....




I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! What did you do?

Love,
Karoline

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I made heart shaped brownies. They were yummy!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...